The POE1820 is a Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) power supply with integral DC Injector.
It provides DC power for one PoE-equipped device by “Injecting” DC power
through the CAT5 ethernet cable. Includes UK IEC320 power cord.
* Wireless LAN Access Points and Bridges
* Wireless LAN WiFi Amplifiers and Amplified Antennas
* VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) Telephones
* IP Surveillance Cameras
* Bluetooth® Access Points
* Web Cameras
* IEEE 802.3af Applications
* PoE Injector and Power Supply in one unit
* Integral 18VDC @ 20W Power Supply
* Integral DC Injector
* 100-250 VAC Input
* Dual RJ45 Jacks
* Impact Resistant Enclosure
* Includes Detachable Power Cord
* Compatible with most wireless LAN standards including 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g
and Bluetooth® as well as GSM, ISM, UNII, WiFi, PCS and RFID applications.