The Cisco SF300-48P 48-Port PoE Switch is part of the Cisco Small Business line of network solutions, a portfolio of affordable managed PoE switches that provides a reliable foundation for your business network. These Cisco SG 300-24P switches deliver the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect your sensitive information, and optimise your network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Easy to set up and use, the Cisco SF300-48P 48-Port Switch provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses, and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
* Forty-Eight 10/100 switched RJ-45 ports with auto medium dependent interface (MDI) and MDI crossover (MDI-X) cable detection
* 2 Gigabit ethernet RJ45 ports for 10/100/1000 connectivity
* Forty-Eight Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports offering up to 360W output
* 2 mini Gigabit Interface Converter (mini-GBIC) slots for fiber and copper Gigabit Ethernet expansion (shared)
* Nonblocking, store-and-forward switching mechanism
* Simplified QoS management enabled by advanced queuing techniques using 802.1p, differentiated services (DiffServ), or type of service (ToS) prioritisation schemes enhances the performance of real-time applications such as voice and video
* Configuration and monitoring from a standard web browser with WebView management
* Secure remote management of the switch via Secure Shell (SSH) and SSL secure channel network protocols
* 802.1Q-based VLANs enable segmentation of networks for improved performance and security
* Private VLAN Edge (PVE) for simplified network isolation of guest connections or autonomous networks
* Automatic configuration of VLANs across multiple switches through Generic VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP) and Generic Attribute Registration Protocol (GARP)
* Automatic port configuration through auto MDI/MDIX and 802.1ab with Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) support
* User/network port-level security via 802.1X authentication and MAC-based filtering
* Increased bandwidth (up to 8x) and added link redundancy with Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
* Enhanced rate-limiting capabilities provide control, including back pressure to control the rate at which data can flow into and out of a port
* Multicasting, broadcasting, and flooding control
* Port mirroring for noninvasive monitoring of switch traffic
* Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) versions 1, 2c, and 3 and Remote Monitoring (RMON) support
* Fully rack mountable using the included rack-mounting hardware
High performance and reliability
All Cisco SF300-48P 48-Port Switches have been rigorously tested to deliver the high availability and performance you expect from a Cisco switch. The solutions speed up file transfer times and improve slow, sluggish networks, while keeping your vital business applications available and preventing costly downtime. As a managed switching solution, the Cisco SF300-48P also gives you the flexibility to manage and prioritise high-bandwidth traffic such as voice. That means you can empower your employees with state-of-the-art communication and productivity solutions, without draining the performance of your other business applications.
Power over Ethernet
Cisco SF300-48P Switches are available with up to 48 PoE ports of Fast Ethernet connectivity. This capability simplifies advanced technology deployments such as IP telephony, wireless, and IP surveillance by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable. With no need to install separate power supplies for IP phones or wireless access points, you can take advantage of advanced communications technologies more quickly, and at a lower cost.